What is Whey Protein?
Massive whey is a dietary supplement that helps you gain or lose weight faster. It is possible to still achieve the body size you want by both eating bodybuilding foods and exercising hard, or take the options of internment, diet or use other slimming supplements. However, instead of all the hustle, massive whey takes an optimized approach by providing all the necessary nutritional value condensed in one place. This helps you gain mass without necessarily eating heavily while at the same time give you more calories to build muscles.
That is, if you have had to cope up with skinny body all your life, and have wondered why it’s so hard for you to get that heavy body, yet people of your age are so big that they are seeking to lose weight. This is where a dietary supplement with high protein concentration comes in.
But still, we are not just talking about any other high cab proteins, the one with the highest rate of success should be your target. Let’s lay the facts right in this massive whey review, the world of dietary supplements is growing faster and the truth is, there are many formulas in the market today that promise to help users add more muscles or mass, just as there those that help you reduce fats.
We cannot discount any of these supplement’s claims because people have recorded getting their weight goals met. However, as it is common sense, you need to be careful and see that the formula is really going to give you the result you are after. If all you want is a more curvy body if you are a lady, or a much build body if you are a man think along the lines of such a protein.
The Actual Benefit of Massive Whey Protein
Massive whey as a product is designed to make the user heavier by supplying more carbohydrates and all the nutritional support that makes the body build up muscles. However, on the flip side if your goal is to slim up or get a ripped body faster an almost similar version of this product that contains all the ingredients in massive whey but in different rations of the ingredient will help solve the purpose.
In precise, most formulas in this category work for weight gain as they have more than 30 percent of the protein that is high quality, as well as above the normal caloric range, in particular, we are talking of something between five and ten percent.
According to producers, most of them say the rate of constituents of ingredients in a massive whey gain supplement or the amount one should take is measured against the body size. On average across the board, per serving, the amount of calories you gain from this dietary supplement is 630 massive calories, plus 90 grams of carbs and more than 50 grams of flexible protein.
The detail that makes more people want to try massive whey gainers or any other body-building formulations is the fact they give a clear break down of what users can expect as the nutritional value. However, like most gainers, this dietary supplement focuses on supplying three main categories of nutrients, including amino acids, which behind supporting weight gain have many other medicinal values like improving cognitive function, heart health support and more.
Second is, and again for weight gain, it provides special carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers in high supply. Now, when the body realizes that it cannot use up all the glucose available, a signal is sent to convert the ready glucose into fats that can be stored on the muscle, the under the chest and other places with muscle content.
How Whey Protein Helps to Gain and Lose Weight
Although whey protein has a number of uses, it is majorly used for weight gain or weight loss. It is popularly used by athletes, bodybuilders, gym enthusiasts and generally for people who want to cut down on their weight.
When it comes to weight gain, it is generally understood that proteins are bodybuilding foods. Proteins play a major role in the building and repairing of the body tissues and production of chemicals such as enzymes and hormones. Proteins are also the building block of muscles, bones, cartilage, blood, and skin.
Proteins are made up of amino acids, which are either produced by the body or supplemented by the foods we eat. Those supplied by food are known as essential amino acids. Whey as a protein source contains all the nine essential amino acids making it one of the best protein sources.
The type of amino acids packed in whey is known as the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), an example is a leucine. Another important protein found in whey is cysteine.
Now that we know all this, the question of how does it stimulate weight gain and weight loss. For weight gain, whey is particularly known for its exceptional ability in stimulating increase in muscle mass as well as strength. This is conducted in a number of ways, including:
- Providing building blocks for muscle growth– Whey is a high source for protein, it provides proteins and amino acids that are the building blocks for muscle increase.
- Stimulates the release of hormones– whey also acts as a stimulator for anabolic hormone release. These hormones, in turn, stimulate muscle growth. An example of these hormones is insulin.
- Presence of leucine– whey is packed with leucine which is a branched-chain amino acid. Leucine is popularly known for its ability to stimulate the synthesis of muscular protein.
- Enhances fast absorption– another way that whey promotes weight gain is through its ability to absorb quickly in the body, unlike other proteins. With fast absorption this protein starts to work on muscle building.
Enough about weight gain, now let’s get to the next level of this massive whey review and see how whey protein helps in weight loss.
While whey is the go-to supplement for bodybuilders in order to gain more muscle, this magical protein can also help you shed some extra pounds. The trick here lies in how it is used. Whey is a protein that has satiety capabilities which simply means that it helps you feel full thus cutting down all your cravings.
This protein is able to make you lose weight as it boosts your calorie expenditure while keeping you satiated enough to keep you from taking in more calories. Some studies have shown that intake of whey protein cuts down daily cravings to half which is a plus for anyone seeking to stay trimmed.
Whey protein is said to be a good alternative to whole foods and can be used as diet supplements. Yet the best thing about whey as a supplement is that it helps you lose weight and at the same time helps you maintain your muscles.
For those trying to lose weight, there are some hacks of using whey protein. Some of the tried hacks include; using whey protein as a meal replacement, snack replacement and as a means to check the amount of food one takes in.
When using whey as a meal replacement, it is highly advised that one ensures that other important nutrients such as vitamins and carbohydrates are also included. For snack replacement, whey is not only used for its satiety purposes but also as a healthy snack option. So instead of stuffing yourself with foods with saturated fats, a smoothie with whey supplement is a better alternative.
Lastly, you can take whey when you are stepping out for a party or any event with food and you will surely not overindulge. Since whey keeps your diet in check, you will not be able to overeat.
Massive Whey Protein Review
Whey protein comes in three main forms but we will look into the two main ones used specifically for weight gain or loss. These are whey isolate and whey concentrate.
Whey isolate is the most preferred of the two because most of the fat and lactose have been removed from it. Due to this, whey isolate has about 90% to 95% protein concentration. For consumers with lactose intolerance issues, this option could be the best alternative.
As for whey concentrate, the protein content is about 70% to 80% depending on the manufacturer. Unlike isolate, concentrate has low amounts of fat and lactose per serving thus making it not a good option for clients who are watching their carb intake.
There are thousands of whey protein powder manufacturers owing to the high demand for this product which means that consumers have a wide variety of products to choose from. Apart from whey protein powders, there are whey protein bars that are equally effective for consumers who prefer a snack option to the beverage one.
Just as how these products come from different manufacturers their ingredients, taste, and effectiveness vary as well. As a consumer, all you have to do is to ensure you get value for your money. You don’t want to end up with a product that does nothing to your weight goals.
Depending on your preference and of course your budget, you can get to settle for the product of your choice. However, there are some things you need to bear in mind when going to purchase your whey protein.
Whey Protein Buying Guide
Whether you are a newbie or a pro in dietary supplements, here is a buying guide to help you settle for the best option of massive whey protein. So you have to be on the lookout for:
- The Whey that works for you. Earlier on we had discussed on hoe whey can help gain or lose weight, right? So what do you want your whey to do for you? If you are looking to pack some lean muscles then whey isolate should be your companion because it has the highest concentration of proteins. On the other hand, if you are looking to add some extra pounds, go for whey concentrate as it contains some carbs per scoop.
- The ingredient list. Once you have settled for your whey preference, now it’s time to go to the product ingredient list. This is where the value for your money lies. On your ingredient list make sure the majority of the ingredients are proteins and not fillers, for instance, it should have a protein blend with isolates, concentrates, peptides and some vitamins.
- Artificial sweeteners are a no go zone. While checking the ingredient list or reading any massive whey review, make sure your ingredient list does not contain artificial sweeteners, and to know this check for ingredients that end with “ol”.
- Sugars. These should also not be on your ingredient list. Any ingredient ending with “ose” is a sugar. Also, beware of disguised sugar such as dextrin and maltodextrin which are also sugars.
- Customer reviews. If you have checked all the above, head to customer reviews section either on the manufacturer’s website or on amazon. Read some of the reviews and if most of them are positive you can settle for the product. Among the positive reviews, you may also notice negative ones that you shouldn’t disregard.
- Your budget. With the many products online or in retail shops there’s no way you can miss out on products that are worth your budget however small. So do your research well and pay up what you can.
- Go for neutral flavors. In as much as there are different flavors in the market, choose neutral products because you may end up disliking the taste of your protein shake in the long run. With neutral ones you get to change flavor however you want.
- If you insist on flavored ones go for smaller packs which when finish you can refill with a different flavor. In that case, you won’t get bored with your supplements.
Final Thought : Massive Whey Review
Dietary supplements meant for either weight gain or slimming have flooded the market, that people wonder if they really work. Well, the answer to that question is yes; with the right massive whey protein, you achieve your dream body size. However, you also need to use the formula as prescribed. Check on the product after receiving your order to see the manufacturer’s instructions.